TIB: Hunger Level

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Hunger Level

I'm currently making an awesome RPG for the 83+ (and only the 83+).  I've
added "hunger" to the stats, but can't think of a way to make it so you get
hungrier as time passes.  I've got "hours" as another stat thing, it's
already functioning perfectly.  The hours go down as you move from place to
place (you have three years to live, 26280 hours).  By the way, this RPG is
completely text-based, so the entire game is mostly made up of text, menus,
variables, and Boolean logic.  I've already got it so eating something make
the hunger level go down, but there's nothing to make it go back up!  The
main problem is all the pauses for the text, you can't do any big loops.  If
someone could figure out how to do this, I would most appreciate it.

~Caleb