TIB: Resource management help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Resource management help

Hey people:
    Im workin on a new resource management/strategy game and was wondering if
anyone could help me out. I need equations. The one I use now is just one,
and I need two for births and deaths. The vars im using are: D (population
density, 0% to 100%), P (population), and B (birthrate, # between 1 and 3 ->
low to high). I just need a basic equation and i'll iron out the rough spots
myself. Oh, by the way, its for the 86.

                                                            Thanks
                                                                Soc