TIB: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: AIME

I get to take the AIME tomorrow.  For those of you who don't know that's a 3
hour, 15 question test you get to take if you got at least a 92 on the AMC-12
(formerly the ASHME) or in the top 10% (?) on the AMC-10.  Anyone else out
there taking it tomorrow?  How'd everyone do on the AMC?  (I got a 118 on the
AMC-12.)  The only reason I ask is because I figure these are probably the
smartest people around and I'm curious.

PS. If you feel this is off-topic and unnecessary, there is a simple
solution: DON'T RESPOND!  Doing so only creates mail that is annoying to
everyone.  Instead, delete this now.  Thank you.