TIB: Speed problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Speed problems

I am currently under way with an RPG.  It is approximately 40% complete.  But
I need a little help.  I cant figure out how to use the speed stat for a
character in the battle engine.  I have a variable that represents the
characters speed and I want to use it for how long it is until he will get a
turn in a battle.  As the character's level goes up the speed stat will go
up, but my problem is that I am not sure how to make the wait time less when
the variable is increasing with the level.
If this makes any sense to anyone and you know how to do this can you help me
out please. Thanks.

CalenWakefield@aol.com