Re: TIB: Graph Link Problem (Renamed Thread from AMS Hardware...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Graph Link Problem (Renamed Thread from AMS Hardware...)

enter your bios and make sure your lpt1 is set to normal not epp or e**
At 11:52 AM on Saturday, 3/11/00 -0800, you wrote:

>On the two other computers, it works with other calcs. At home, I'm
>currently using a $5 link that connects to LPT1 on my DOS box. According to
>the software (Cal for DOS), the link it self works fine. When I plug the
>link into the 86, the cursor freezes for a second as if its communicating
>with the computer for a second, then resumes, so I'm sure it's doing
>something, but it just cannot send anything, including files or screen
>shots, to the computer. Could it be a Calculator problem?
>--
>If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
>
>[hint: same thing that Dr. James Dobson eats]
>
> > From: Mego1283@aol.com
> > Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:42:54 EST
> > To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
> > Subject: Re: TIB: Old version of TI-89 AMS wanted
> >

> > Did you try switching serial ports?  I found that my link will only work in
> > one of my two ports (I only have an 89, so I don't know how it works on
> other
> > calcs).
> >
> > --Zack AKA MysticWolf AKA Amaroq
> > <A HREF="http://Arrive.At/MysticWolf">MysticWolf Media:</A> the way the web
> > is done.
> > A proud member of <A HREF="http://PA.TICalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A>.
> > A proud member of the <A HREF="http://www.TCRG.org">Twin Cities Robot
> Group.</

----
Rob Smith
Website</a>
----
Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?