Re: TIB: Old version of TI-89 AMS wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chris Tipton-King wrote:

> Hi all-
>      Does anybody know where I can find a copy of AMS 1.05 online? I
> installed AMS 2.03 as soon as I bought my 89, and it refuses to run any
> shells (it crashes directly after installation).
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~Chris Tipton-King

Sounds like you've got Hardware v2.00. There was an article recently about some
shell (i think it was Doors II) breaking the HW2 limit... why not try that first?
i know someone else who's 89 got stolen and he got another one and had the exact
same problems.

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com