TIB: This is quite nice

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: This is quite nice

Consider this a shameless plug:

I just finished an update on the Programmers Anonymous website.  I've added a
very nice JavaScript-powered dynamic archive.  Go check it out.  Go to <A
HREF="pa.ticalc.org">pa.ticalc.org</A> and click Programs.  There are only
three programs in the new archive so far (all under 89 BASIC games).  It'll
take us a few days to add everything to the new system.  But the interface is
the real beauty to this.  I'd like some feedback.  Go check it out.

                                        Grant Elliott