TIB: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re:

The fastest way is to create a string containing all the information for
every screen.  For example, the string would contain the first row of the
first screen, then the second row, ..., then the first row of the second
screen,....  You get the idea.  There are a few different ways to do it.
String parsing is much faster and strings are smaller than matrices.  Your
string might be "290FGI92JDFG93KDSLA0," etc and the sprites would be P1, P2,
...., PA, PB, .... Faster, Smaller, Better.