RE: TIB: FIRE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TIB: FIRE

Right, that's better.  BUT...  why can't you put the code you want to run at
the Label RIGHT AFTER the loops?  Then you wouldn't even need to bother with
the Goto.  And it doesn't sound like it needs to jump; it sounds like all
you want is a timer then some code to execute after it.  Well, if that is
the case, put the timer code right before the code you wanted it to 'jump
to', or put the code you wanted it to jump to right after the timer code.

One word of wisdom is to use the Goto & Lbl commands as little as possible.
One of the only times you should ever need to use a Goto & Lbl is when
working with a Menu( . I see all too much of loops done with Goto's and
Lbl's, when a simple Repeat would suffice.