From: "UT Rules" <dragoon6868@hotmail.com>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: TIB: Rogue Squadron 89
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:39:54 CDT
>From owner-ti-basic-outgoing@towerguard.edu.sollentuna.se Fri Jul 07
10:43:15 2000
Sender: owner-ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org

what i really need is drawings of the different planettary systems and um
even though it sounds juvenile i can't draw the title screent think you're
up to it? if so then send me an e-mail with maybe some examples and of
course you'll be in the credits ya know "give credit where credit is due" if
you could help i would appreciate thanx!!!
                    matt