Re: TIB: Re: Archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Archive

In a message dated 1/31/00 12:07:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu writes:

> You are entering the file size in bytes, right?  The only other thing I can
>  think of is that the file didn't get uploaded completely, and therefore
the
> size
>  wouldn't be right.  Ask them to delete the file so you can upload it again.
>
>  Bryan

Well, that's just great.  But, if I ask them to delete it, why wouldn't I
just send them the new file?  If I just uploaded again and claimed it with a
different filename, would it still overwrite the old version that's already
in the archive?