Re: TIB: Help with Sprites(The ORIGINAL QUESTION!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Help with Sprites(The ORIGINAL QUESTION!)

Like I said much, much earlier, I think the term "sprite" isn't technically
correct, its just a good word to use.  I really don't know what a sprite
truely is, since I don't do asm, but the technique I described before was a
pretty good basic version of it.  I doubt the technique you described
involving a matrix is really very applicable.  Not only would it be slow as
the dickens and absolutely huge, but frankly any program that is that
graphical is probably going to be made in asm so its a moot point.  It could
be done... but my question is why?

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com