Re: TIB: Help with Sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Help with Sprites

Yes, it is.  I'm not sure if they should technically be called sprites, but
its as good as any word for them.  All you have to do is write a subprogram
that draws the sprites at coordinates given by a set of variables.  Just set
the variables from the main program before you call the sub and you can get
it to put the sprite wherever you want it.  That's how I did it when I made
my chess program for the 83/83+ (still to be released).  All the pieces, the
fill/erase square, and the cursor are all basic sprites.

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com