Re: TIB: .83g files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: .83g files

under some menu in the graph-link software is an option that says "Ungroup
files..." or something like that. click on that, find the file, and that's it.
it's basically like a zip file. you can, however, send the group files to your
calculator as is. hope this helps
--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com