Re: TIB: Variable to String

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Variable to String

Well, if you find out, do tell me.  I'd love to know.  But I really don't
think there's a way.  I'm sitting here looking through the commands in my
manual and I don't see any command or combination of commands that would do
the trick.  The closest thing I see is the Eqn>String command, which will
convert a Y-Var to a string, but I'm almost certain that that wouldn't work.
It seems like there _should_ be a way, because it seems like it would be just
as easy to convert a value to a string as it would to convert a string to a
value (ala the expr command), but I'm not seeing it.  If somebody does,
please fill me in.  It would help cut out a substantial number of If/Thens in
a couple of my programs...

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com