TIB: TI-86 equivalent of TI-83 expr() command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-86 equivalent of TI-83 expr() command

Hey,
  I normally don't program for the 86, but I have my friend's tonight because
he wants a program converted.  I am at a loss right now because I don't have
the manual, and I need to convert a string like "x^2+2x" into the expression
needed with the nDer() command.  In the program on my TI-83, I can use a the
statement expr(Str1) and have it work, but the ExpR command on the 86 is the
exponential regression.  If anyone can help (very soon because I only have it
tonight...) I would greatly appreciate it.

Ted