Re: TIB: PC Serial Port Availability (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: PC Serial Port Availability (OT)

hehe, my mom got a emachine, put her tvcard and disabled the on board video
via jumper, and it still didn't turn it off, called tech support for a few
hours and all they said was take it back, took it back, got a new one, same
thing, then returned it and had my dad builder her one :)