TIB: Virtual Bitch 83 and R.I.G. for 83 and 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Virtual Bitch 83 and R.I.G. for 83 and 86

In case anybody cares, my first two calculator
programs are available at www.geocities.com/hbi2k/
The first is Virtual Bitch 83 Ver. 2.0, a fun and
extremely dirty game for the 83 which is similar to a
virtual pet, except that instead of a child taking
care of a pet, you are a pimp taking care of a bitch.
The second is R.I.G. Ver. 1.0 for the 83 and 86. It is
a random insult generator which is tons of fun. It is
also quite dirty.
So if you've got an 83 or 86, a Graphlink, a sick
mind, and haven't gotten pissed at me for this
shameless plug, come on down and try them out.

Regards,
hbi2k

=====
"Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?"