Re: TIB: Re: Resetting memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Resetting memory

Yeah. I got a 92+ and the teachers are AFRAID of it! When I used the 83 I
have in my room, They'd always try to stop me. Now, since the 68K based calcs
have a text-editor, I can "take notes"(read:play games) in class and no one
can do anything about it!

> Thats an advantage us 89/92/92+ users have, no one knows how to use the
>  calc. You can just have stuff on the main screen and use shorcuts, and in
>  most 89 games you can just rapidly hit escape and ur out, or in worst case
>  scenario, 2nd + left + right + on.
>
>  -Dan
>  thedew@usit.net

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, CEO Right Side Minds Battlefield Technology
                Former Mercenary
ICQ:            55807773
TI-Calc ActiveList: 58286255