Re: TIB: Fwd: A86: Fw: dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Fwd: A86: Fw: dumbest guy alive

In a message dated 02/13/2000 12:43:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EMPrime@aol.com writes:

<< Hey! I use AOL! I'm not stupid! Guess I'm the minority around here (as if
 didn't already figure that one out!)! But you can't judge a book by its
cover
 (but 98% of a book I'll allow) >>

well, considering im on it as well (although i have broadband, so when i
actually want to do anything at all on the internet, i dont have AOL open. i
just do message boards and mail on AOL), i had to include some percentage of
room.