Re: TIB: 85 to 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 85 to 89

you could also just use the command Approx(1/tan(a))
and if you make it a function on the 89, you could just make the program
1/tan(a), and press diamond enter when you want the decimal answer. i always
keep my 89 on Auto, instead of Approximate or Exact. if there's a decimal in
your entry, it diplays the answer in decimal form, otherwise it displays it in
exact form (but pressing diamond+enter will always give you decimal)

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com