Re: TIB: getting new calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: getting new calc

In a message dated 02/08/2000 3:38:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HaRMaN10@aol.com writes:

<< well i think TerrisUS (the Terris playing hob goblin) would say 86 and so
 would i since i just like it cause i think its better but if you can get
real
 good with the 89 then get that as well <g> >>

depends on what one wants. both are improvements, the 89 is obviously moreso.
if you're willing to put a lot of time in to learning how the heck someone
works (without crashing every 5 seconds), but will get a bigger pay-off in
ability to do a number more things, and more memory, get an 89. If you're
looking for something that is easy as heck (in my opinion) to just pick up
and program for, but might not have the potential (and around half the
memory) of a 89, get an 86.
i still prefer my 86 over my 89, but im starting to like my 89 a bit more
(translated: i havent had the urge to kill it lately) the more i get used to
it.