Re: TIB: TI-89 "basic" info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-89 "basic" info

In a message dated 2/4/00 4:15:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, TerrisUS@aol.com
writes:

> How do i make/edit a custom menu? The directions in the manual definately
>  wern't very clear about it.
Like this:

Custom:Title "Stuff":Item "This":Item "That":Title "Useless":Item
"Thing":Item "Thing2":Endcustom

>  Is there a quicker way than typing it out in the text display (like
through
>  menu) tu "run" a program (i know the edit is in a menu, but not seeing a
run

>  anywhere).

Go into the var-link (2nd then -, I think).  Select something and press enter

>  Also, whats up with the X, Y, Z and T (especially T) keys anyways? I know
>  where they are, but why arent they like the rest of the alpha keys?

X, Y, and Z are there for quick algebraic stuff (and graphs).  T is used in
parametric equations.  I know it seems odd, but it really does help.  You get
used to it.

                        Grant Elliott
                        <A HREF="pa.ticalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A>