Re: OT: TIB: Speeds

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OT: TIB: Speeds

In a message dated 02/01/2000 12:38:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HaRMaN10@aol.com writes:

<< COSRIN!! >>

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Evil scum of the earth! Begone with you i say, begone!
(you know, anyone else who's reading this is going to have no idea what's
going on).
Terris really started to crumble with Deori basically left Terris for Cosrin
without setting up a proper leadership in place. I havent played in over a
year, i hear it's starting to improve again (I even hear the Wizards got
their update that had already been due for 2 RL years when i left), but i
dont know. Definately hit a downturn, and it's all Cosrin's fault <g>.