Re: OT: TIB: Speeds

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OT: TIB: Speeds

It could possibly be telling you the speed the computer is communicating with
the modem. This has been know to happen on many systems (like people with
33.6 modems used to get 38.4 connection speeds). Or something like that.

And BTW, I can't wait for cable modems (Bellsouth hasn't gotten DSL here yet,
and even if they did, cable modems are a heck of a lot cheaper then the
outrageous fees Bellsouth charges.....I'd almost be cheaper to have my own
personal T1 line then DSL. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but I think y'all
get the point).

In a message dated 1/31/00 9:29:16 PM Central Standard Time, ETTamme1@aol.com