Re: TIB:Grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:Grayscale

Have fun with the 92+, when I used it, the programming
language is inherently different syntax then most.
--- Adam Cianfichi <spiff14@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How do I get different layers?
>
> I'm kinda new at this. I can program on my 86 in my
> sleep but I just got a 92plus for my birthday.
>
> Thanx

> http://invites.yahoo.com/

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas