From: Teller, Robert O [mailto:ROTeller@mtech.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 10:05 AM
To: 'ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org'
Subject: TIB: Disp Problems

Hi,

My name is Bob Teller and I am a student at Montana Tech in Butte, MT.

Here is one of my problems:

Trying to display an answer in N30(d)30'20"W format. The (d) should be the
degree symbol. To display this answer I'm using DISP String(a)>DMS, the > is
the solid triangle.

What I get displayed is (ipart 60.)...etc.

How do I get my program to display in degrees, minutes, seconds?

Next problem:

I updated my Calc, TI-89, to the new 2.03 firmware. Now whenever I run a
program it automatically enters the keyboard into alpha lock mode. Is there
anyway to get it back to functioning correctly?

Thanks for all the help.

Bob