Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

Title: Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...
peecee's are cheap pieces of crap.

try to think of two things windows has over macOS, and write them to
owencannon@mac.com

Now, for something less off-topic:
Is there a graph link for USB yet? TI released those translucent calc. covers (worthless anyway) yet they don't release the USB links!?
--
o w e n  c a n n o n
ocannon@oregonvos.net

> From: TerrisUS@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:45:38 EDT
> To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...
>

> In a message dated 04/11/2000 2:43:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> EMPrime@aol.com writes:
>
> << >  > yup. And Imacs are evil, as are Ibooks and those new g4s. Anything
> made
> by
>>> apple with a color cover on it is evil.
>>>
>> Add AOL Time Warner to that list, subtract everything else that's there,
> and
>> then you'd be correct.
>>

> Macintosh and AOL are both evil. TW isn't as bad, and they might actually
> have not been on the list if the merger hadn't happened. I love Mad
> Magazine,
> it's what keeps their evilness low... >>
>

> anything that has an 'i' or an 'e' stuck in front (or behind) of it for no
> apparent reason (aside from ebay, which, although the name is still stupid, i
> rather like) is usually pretty dumb.
> and AOL is evil, quite evil. and yes, im aware of the irony of me using AOL
> to say this. however, at least i have broadband so i dont have to deal with
> their lousy connections, and anything internet-related i do through netscape,
> not AOL. basically i only use AOL for mail and message boards

Follow-Ups: References: