Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs... (got OT really fast....)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs... (got OT really fast....)

I think they're still under contract to use IE for AOL 5. I figure AOL 6 will
feature Netscape. And I fogot to mention I also got NS 6 Preview 1 just for
kicks (and it looks quite different, I must say...but I'd love to know what
happened to NS 5).

In a message dated 4/11/00 5:50:50 PM Central Daylight Time, TerrisUS@aol.com