Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

In a message dated 04/11/2000 5:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EMPrime@aol.com writes:

<< I use Yahoo and AOL for mail, Windows Explorer for web browsing(for some
 reason IE5's TIF size is set to 0 and can't be fixed, i've tried, but WE
 still works right), and mIRC for chat. That's my lineup. >>

i used to be 100% behind Netscape, but since AOL aquired them, they've really
gone downhill. NS 4.7 honestly rather sucks. quite often (usually once every
2 days or so) it'll crash for no aparent reason and come up with one of those
illegal operation boxes which for some reason no matter how many times i
click cancel or the X doesnt go away, so i have to restart. not exactly a
desirable trait for a product. honestly the only reason i use NS instead of
IE is because i have my bookmarks all nice and organized on NS and don't want
to re-do it all on IE. but IE 5.5 is really much better than NS 4.7
ah, for the glory days of NS 3.0 gold.