Re: TIB: Unarchiving/Archiving within BASIC 83+ programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Unarchiving/Archiving within BASIC 83+ programs

Just last night I tried writing a program that did nearly the same thing. It
doesn't work, or at least to the best of my knowledge. Maybe someon

In a message dated 4/10/00 5:27:25 PM Central Daylight Time,