TIB: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Funny_things_with_=3Efrac.?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Funny_things_with_=3Efrac.?=

I have a TI-86 calculator.  When I use the "›Frac" function (which I use a lot) I paste it to the home screan from my custom menu.  Usually, when I paste the function it adds "Ans" in front of it.  For some reason it's only been pasting the function lately.  It's very annoying.  Does anyone know how to make it start putting "Ans" in again?  Could it be caused by some assembly program?  If your answer includes an assembly program or any functions, commands, or terms related to assembly programming, please bear in mind that I do not yet know how to assembly program (maybe when I get some free time . . .).

Thanks,
Jeremiah