Re: TIB: help with Extreemly basic AI...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: help with Extreemly basic AI...

Somebody ought to make an upgrade to allow the program
to search towards the top of the file to find a label.
the main problem is that the TIOS compiler-editor
searches down, which can result in serious slowdown.
Believe me, it has happened to me many a time.
--- Miles Raymond <m_rayman@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Ew!!!
>
> Ack!
>
> Lbl Police!!  Lbl Police!!
>
> Not that I hate Lbl(s)... actually... I do... I
> despise them terribly.  They
> not only confuddle every singe being that *tries* to
> read your code, but
> they also are incredibly slow because every time you
> run your program, it
> has to search the entire program to find the label,
> even if it's only the
> line before it...
>
> -Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
> ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2
> (kilier2)
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/

=====
Whatever really happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like
Whatever happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like

-When Worlds COlide (Powerman 5000)