Re: TIB: help with Extreemly basic AI...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: help with Extreemly basic AI...

Ew!!!

Ack!

Lbl Police!!  Lbl Police!!

Not that I hate Lbl(s)... actually... I do... I despise them terribly.  They
not only confuddle every singe being that *tries* to read your code, but
they also are incredibly slow because every time you run your program, it
has to search the entire program to find the label, even if it's only the
line before it...

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/