Re: TIB: help needed with multiplayer BASIC game for 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: help needed with multiplayer BASIC game for 83+

I need similar help! The Pxl-Change function in TI-BASIC sucks and is way too slow. Could someone PLEASE write an ASM program that would read the variable A-D, and invert the screen area from (A,B) to (C,D)? you have no idea what i just said, huh.... :)
---
--Arien Talabac
Author of Tiny Clock, the skinnable alarm clock for Windows 9x: check it out at http://tinyclock.tsx.org.

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 08:19:22   TerrisUS wrote:

>possibly (i dont know a thing about ASM and not much about basic either, and
>nothing about the 83, but hey, its an idea) you could find someone to give
>you some ASM code that would do what you're looking for but the BASIC cant,
>insert that somewhere into the program, and keep the rest in BASIC (could
>work, who knows)

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com