Re: TIB:re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:re:

the local tool only works on 89, 92 and 92+.  Us others have to live with
DelVar(, or, you can put all of your reals in one list, then tell the user
to del that list.  It works nicely.  Another advantage is, if it's just one
variable, its not that common for the user of or another program to be using
the same varname.

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O