Re: TIB:die basic lamers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:die basic lamers

Well so far my school sounds like it has the best attempt.  The calculus
teacher programs as a hobby and he teaches qbasic for a semester.  And if
you come back he has all kinds of c++/visual basic books..and just says go
learn... ;p

The classes actually get quite filled up.  I have fun, its a lot like a
study class and we get to help teach the other kids, which makes us better
understand.

well anyway thats my two cents worth

> > yeah... our school teach Qbasic... only 1 time a YEAR!
> > it really  SUX!
>
>HA, my school teachers Basic pascal, in a 3 month cource we got to While Do
>Loops, and thats all thay ever give you

Follow-Ups: References: