TIB: need know explanations for undocumented 83/+ BASIC commands

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: need know explanations for undocumented 83/+ BASIC commands

I personally own an 83+, and the manual only explains a portion of the many
"keywords/functions" available for your programs in [2nd-->Catalog]. For
example, I do not know what binomcdf(, dbd(, DependAuto, DrawF, ExpReg,
Fill(, FnOff, gcd(, lcm(, etc. mean! Especially for BASIC programs which use
graphing mode, I have no clue what most of the commands used do!!! Again, the
manual doesn't explain these, and as of yet I am unsuccessful in finding an
online manual that can help me. I appreciate the help of you all.

-Donny