Re: TIB: My Math Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: My Math Program

It's probably because I'm using graphlink software for the mac. I'm not sure
exactly whats going on though. Also, I don't have a connector for my
calculator, so I've been copying the program directly from the editor screen
on my 86. Was the program very intuitive or anything? I've just added a
feature in which the quadratic equation is graphed, the vertex measured, and
the zeroes shown on one screen that the user can choose to save for later
use. I sent it to ticalc.org, and I still havn't seen it put up there yet.
It's also available at http://www.oregonvos.net/~ocannon/tihome.html

--
Owen Cannon
ocannon@oregonvos.net