Re: TIB: Re: Graphics for RPG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Graphics for RPG

    Yes, its all in my manual already.  The getkey command gets a keypress
from the keyboard; Each button on the keyboard has a kind of ASCII value
except for the on button.  You can store the key number recived in a variable
and go from there.  Exe.
getkey -> K
will put the key value in k.  some common keys are the arrom keys left is 24
up is 25 left is 26 down is 34 and the 2nd key is 21.  your TI manual has a
page with a picture of a calculator in it, and it lists all the # for the
keys.  You should look at my manual, its for the 82 aswell as the 83/83+.
    ~Eric