Re: TIB: Re: RE: Graphics for RPG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Graphics for RPG

Well, I had an old version that was really just an editor.  You could edit
the map, terrain risk factors, shop keepers, speakers, chests, enemy
settings, hero settings, etc.  It was designed so all I really had to do was
write an engine to run the data it generated.  I never really got around to
finishing it and I just put it aside.  (Risk had been done much less often
and sounded like fun.)

The other day I decided to start again.  So right now, all it does is let you
move through the level (with horrible graphics) and it scrolls fairly
rapidly.  I should be able to change my old editor to fit the new game fairly
quickly.  I don't really plan on doing much more for at least a week because
I'm quite busy.  That should give me time to find some decent graphics
(HELP!).