Re: TIB: calling another program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: calling another program

I'm sorry.  I accidentally hit the send button.  Ignore the last response.

I don't know what calc you said you were using, but it shouldn't change
anything.  Just make the lbl run the program and return to the menu (or
wherever you want) when it's done.  aka:

lbl men
[menu code]             (different for each calc)
lbl choicea
aprgm               (with parenthesis if 89 or 92)
goto men            (or wherever)
lbl choiceb
bprgm               (with parenthesis if 89 or 92)
goto men            (or wherever)

You probably already knew that, but it's the easiest way I know of.  Besides,
most of the time, you're better off combining it into one prgm.