TIB: Thanks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Thanks

The purpose of the 0-> L4(Z) is that after it has copied the contents of L4(Z)
to L5(A) it erases it (changes it to 0) in L4.  The sort then moves that 0 to
the bottom of the list and the dim cuts off that zero, leaving only the
remaining numbers.  In other words, it takes that card out of the deck (L4)
and places it into a new deck, (L5).  The end result is a shuffled deck which
I deal later on.  (This is for a card game.  Anyone ever heard of Scum?).  I
wish the TI-82 had a randInt command, it'd make things a whole lot easier.  I
wasn't able to get to the kid today, so I guess I'll try again on Tuesday.
Thanks for the help!

Vimm