Re: TIB: $4 serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: $4 serial link

Have you tried reconfiguring the ports themselves? I have a graphlink.  It
worked on my old 286 computer, but it didn't work on my Pentium.  I was
considering returning the Pentium but instead looked at the ports. Pick a
serial port that doesn't have anything else using it first off.  Second,
check the speed.  My port needed to be set at 9600 bps. Third check the
requirements to see if parity or other features need to be set.  I possible
can the features for Windows 98 and the CMOS in the computer.