TIB: Re: Re: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #508

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Re: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #508

I thought you meant how to create a matrix in a program, but If you
mean actually saving the high scores in the program file, the answer
is a definate NO. Maybe with some kind of ASM program you could do
something like that. Leave some empty space at the end of the basic
program and then call an ASM program that would take the info from the
variables, store it at the end of the program file and then delete the
original variables. Of course, if you knew how to do that, you
wouldn't be writing basic programs... Besides, this would only work on
calcs that directly support ASM and you would have another file on
there anyway, probably larger than a high-score list.

Philipp Keller