TIB: Playtest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Playtest

    I have a basic game called "Nim" that I need tested. Play it and
send me your ideas and sugestions. The game is an old math class game.
The rules are simple: there is a pile of  a predetermined number of
blocks. Two players, on their own turns,  can take from one to x
(another predetermined number) of blocks from the stack. The player left
with only one block to take loses. It's actually pretty fun.

    I could translate this into French but I'm too lazy and most French
people speak better English than I speak French anyway.

    Thanks!

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="NIM.86p"