TIB: Off-Topic: French & English

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Off-Topic: French & English

This may be a stupid question, but why are TI calcs so popular in France and
not other countries in Europe?  To be honest, it seems like every other person
on this list is French (the rest are probably mainly American.)  I'm not
prejudiced against the French or anything.  Just wondered what made the TI
calcs so popular over there... Also it seems like more French own TI-92s than
everyone else combined...  Nothing wrong with that of course (probably due to
TI-92 II multi-language?)  One more thing I realized is that the Cabri II
Geometry software was from France but I'm stuck after that...

Rob Hornick