Re: TIB: A86, A92, TIB Non-Pentium Graph-Link Compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A86, A92, TIB Non-Pentium Graph-Link Compatibility

In a message dated 3/15/99 3:34:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mullen@electricstoat.com writes:

<< I have an AMD K6-2, and I've never had a problem with it and my GraphLink.

 Cliff320@aol.com wrote:

 > sorry about this being off subject but I am looking at buying a new
computer
 > and I have heard from people that there sometimes are problems when they
use
 > the TI-graphlink on a computer with a non-Intel CPU such as AMD k6-2.  Is
this
 > true?
 >
 > -Cliff

Same here.  AMD-K62 300MHz and 83 Graphlink.  It works fine.

Tatsuo