Re: TIB: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

Okay people. This has gone on long enough. I agree that Bryan was
forced out unfairly, but, and I must agree with the ticalc.org members
here, this is off topic for the lists. Not only that, but the
crossposting is unbelievable. I'm sick of recieving three copies of the
same extraneously long message. (Don't catch me on the technicality that
this message is crossposted... cause I know it is) If this line doesn't
stop on the lists soon, then I will be forced to unsubscribe, not to
spite ticalc.org, but rather to avoid the clutter in my mailbox because
of the idiocy of the subscribers. Thank you.

-Joseph

 Have A
  :-)
Nice Day