TIB: Life Game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Life Game

I have created a new game called lifegame.  (It is not the game with the red
and blue tiles that game with windows.)  Life game is a simulation of
evolution, genetics, chaos theory, as well as other interesting stuff.  The
program is sort of like Sim City, only you are evolving a population of
creatures rather than building a city.

However, I need to know if anyone cares if I release this program.  If no one
cares, I will not waste my time writing documentation, which should be rather
long.  Please let me know.  The estimated date of release is June 21, so
please respond before then.

-DIG

Remember...

PI is greater than 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820.